Futura Mobility Completes move to NEW Technology Center
by Morgan DeNicola, on 7/28/16 3:04 PM
Growth, Diversity and Customer needs are driving Futura to increase the size and enhance the capabilities of their technology integration services.
For years our integration services operation was housed in the warehouse of our corporate HQ. Five years ago we moved outside the four walls to a nearby remote facility. We quickly outgrew that facility and added a second services center. Trying to deal with logistics with three locations we decided to obtain a larger self-sufficient operations center and have recently completed the consolidation of operations. “It was a lot of hard work, but our team worked together to make it a very organized relocation. We’re ready for business and none of our clients were impacted, states Dean Wright Technology Center manager.
Importantly the new center manages the value add, manufacturing, configuration and support we provide to all of our customers, in a facility custom designed for these services. These services include:
- PC Configuration- We have expanded our PC configuration capabilities into our new larger config room, including secure storage for high dollar inventory and customer owned consignments. We have enhanced our networking infrastructure to allow us the ability to configure and scale parallel networks dedicated to each of our customers unique needs. We have the ability to configure or image a wide scope of PC’s, laptops, handheld computers, scanners, tablets etc.
- Battery Lab- In our new battery lab we now have the capacity to test, configure, refurbish, and design power solutions for our mobile technology. Including our LiFe DC battery technology, and our Continuum power systems.
- Green – We have maintained our zero landfill compliance.
- Telemedicine – We have expanded our own Telemedicine product line.
- Workforce Support – Our new Technology Center was built out to accommodate surges in workforce. Our field service technicians, engineers, help desk and technical support personnel all rotate from the field to hands on integration.
- Cart integration – In our new Technology Center we continue to provide our customers with the flexible or custom mobile medical cart configurations they have all come to expect from Futura. To do this we need to control the design, manufacture and assembly of the carts and all of the unique parts that go into those specialized solution.
“The new center has positioned us for growth “stated Dominic Sambucci Futura COO. Customers love the additional space and organized layout